Google Maps Street View is a really helpful feature when you are new to an area. Street view can give you a better sense of an area and its surroundings to avoid the dependency on GPS when you reach at your destination. Luckily Google Maps street view is available for both PC and mobile apps. Today here we will learn how to use street view in Google Map to easily navigate at your destination.
How to Get Google Maps Street View on iPhone or Android
- First of all install the Google Maps on your device
- Next, open your Google Maps application and then search for the location you want to view.
- You can either enter name of the location/building or can provide the address of desired point.
- At the lower left corner you will see a small photo box and a 360-degree arrow icon on it.
- Tap on this photo window and Google maps street view is now activated.
- You can drag or swipe your fingers across the screen to move yourself in a direction with live 360 degree view on screen.
Beside to that now you can also use “Live View” in Google Maps to navigate while walking with augmented reality support.
How to use Street View in Google Map on PC
- In your browser visit maps.google.com
- Use the search bar to find the location by providing the name or address of that point.
- Find the little person icon at the lower right side of the screen.
- Click and hold on that person icon and then drag it on the map to where you want to view the real street appearance and drop it there.
- While you are dragging that little person on map you will also able to see the highlights of street view at that point in map.
- You can use your mouse to click and drag the map to move forward or backward. Similarly you can also change the camera angle to move near or farther from a location.