Looking to delete Instagram account? Lets learn about the simple short steps to close your Instagram account permanently. No matter if you are fed-up with privacy issues or cyber-bullying fortunately there is an option with which you can simply delete your Instagram account.
Sometimes a break from social media can also be a reason to delete your Instagram account. There is also another option to just deactivate or disable your Instagram account. When you want back your account you can reactivate Instagram account.
Delete Instagram Account in 4-Steps
- Open the browser and visit Delete Instagram Account Sign-in to Instagram with username & password for account which you want to delete
- Now provide the reason for which you want to delete Instagram account.
- Confirm your action & verify ownership by re-entering the password then click on “Permanently delete my account” button.
How can I Deactivate/Disable my Instagram Account
If you just want to take a break from social account then luckily there is an option to temporary deactivate/disable Instagram account. There is an option to get your account back by reactivating it whenever you are ready to join back.
- Login to Instagram account by providing your account username & password.
- Now click on Profile icon and move to Profile details page. Next, click on “Edit Profile” button at the right side of your profile pic.
- From the new screen click on the option “Temporarily disable my account” at the end of page.
- At next step, select the reason from a drop-down for which you want to deactivate your account.
- Once done, system will ask to confirm your identity by re-entering your password.
- Next, find the button then click on “Temporarily disable my account” button.
This will hide all your profile data and content including everything.
How to Reactivate & Get Back Instagram Account?
If anytime after disabling your Instagram account you are ready to join back then there is an option to reactivate your account. For that purpose there is one simple step for your side to do.
Sign-in back to your Instagram account with your username & password. This will automatically activate your account.
How Can I Permanently Delete Instagram Account?
Whenever you permanently delete an Instagram account it will also delete your entire content. This includes your profile, comments, videos, likes, and everything else. You can continue with below steps to initiate the process.
- Login to your Instagram account either from mobile app or PC
- After sign-in visit the Delete Account Page and provide the reason for deleting your account from given options.
- Next, you have to verify your account ownership by re-entering your password.
- Finally, you will see a red button “Permanently delete my account” click on it and you are done.