Facebook Logo is often used on multiple web applications to show your business presence on Facebook. You can use the “f” logo to show your business presence on biggest social media platform of world. However, there are some limitations also, you must restrict your presentation to graphics which are allowed. You can’t use FB Logo in specific ways to avoid any confusion and we will discuss those patterns below in detail. You can also visit Facebook Brand Resource Center to get more detailed info about the logo usage.
The Do’s and Don’ts to Keep in Mind While using Facebook Logo
Do’s While Using FB Logo
- You can use the Facebook PNG logo to refer your visitors to your business page, profile, group or event.
- Do not forget to include the “call to action” text so that visitors can understand the reason of using that button i.e. “Like us on Facebook”.
- Directly link your Facebook page/profile etc when you are using the FB Vector icons on any type of digital product including website, app, blog or even email.
- Make it sure that the size of “f” logo is same as other social icons
Don’ts While Using FB Logo
- You are not allowed to animate or add any type of physical objects in the form of “f” logo.
- Do not modify the “f” logo by any mean including change of design, color, or scale. If you are unable to use correct color then use Facebook black and white logo.
- Don’t use the “f” logo as a prominent or distinctive part of any thing which you are creating.
FB Find Us Logo PNG, GIF, JPEG Format
Facebook Social Icons PNG Format
Facebook Messenger Logo PNG Format
FB Like Button PNG, GIF, JPEG Format